5.30.2009

Mr. and Mrs.

The BIG weekend is past us now, but it was so much fun! It started on Wednesday night and lasted all the way to Monday. Two very wonderful things happened. First, our ultrasound revealed my husband and I are expecting a BOY! We are thrilled and have already begun registering at various stores. It is overwhelming, but exciting. Second, I have a new sister, Kala. She married my husband's brother and it was an honor to stand up at her wedding to celebrate their marriage and new life together.
Here are a bunch of photos from the weekend. I'll provide a link at the bottom of the photographer's site where you can find their AMAZING wedding day photos! You HAVE to check them out!





I was in charge of getting all of Kala's getting ready photos for the day as well. And later down in the blog, you will see my obsession with her wedding shoes... gorgeous!










See, they are gorgeous! As was the bride :) To see some ridiculously great shots from the wedding, head on over to Alison Lea Photography blog.
Location: Saint Cloud, MN and surrounding areas

No comments: