10.08.2008

Details Details...

Over the weekend, I was in Nashville, TN celebrating my good friend, Lori's, wedding! As a bridesmaid, I got to be at every event all weekend and watch Lori be married to a wonderful man. While all of us girls were getting our hair done on Saturday, I decided to take a few "detail shots" since the real photographer hadn't arrived yet. What a beautiful day! This girl knew how to pick great details for her wedding!

A huge tin full of extra long sparklers for the bride/groom send off!

Lori's wedding band sitting on top of her white flat sandals. Not gonna lie... I'm loving this shot at full size.


Just one of her "something borrowed"... a bracelet from her cousin, Natalie.

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Greer! All my love.

2 comments:

Julie said...

the picture of the ring and the shoe is unstinkin' believable!!! we done!

Anonymous said...

Love these, Bri!!! So good one-of-a-kind good. betsy