10.12.2008

Bride + Groom + Kids + Barn + Pig = Great Fall Wedding!

I assisted at a wedding a couple weeks ago with Alison Lea Photography again. The wedding was outdoors overlooking Lake Minnetonka (the same place I took senior prom pictures in high school!!). After the wedding, we traveled to an open area where a big, red barn overlooked a smaller lake and fields. It was the most beautiful fall afternoon of the season yet. Alison sent me two of my shots from that day, so I thought I'd share them with you. You can also check out the rest of the wedding pics here.


Ever been to a party where a van pulls up with "Divine Swine" plastered on the windows and a large pig is in a roaster attached to the hitch? This was my first! I'm not crazy about pork, but after shooting for 9 hours, it tasted amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been to 2 weddings at that reception site. Isn't it gorgeous?!?!?