4.29.2008

Second Shoot!

I am so lucky that I get to try my hand at doing a family shoot tomorrow! Check back for the pics! Not so sure how it'll turn out, but a baby is involved and babies are always cute, right? :)

Also, I attended my first official photography class last night at mncp (www.mncp.org) and it was... well... overwhelming. Let's hope that the next 4 weeks go a bit better and that the info sinks in!

Last, but certainly not least, we upgraded to a bigger, better, beautiful new monitor! Looking at and editing images will now be SO much better!! Yay for new and improved technology (and for a husband who can't say no to new stuff like this)!

That about covers it!

Oh, I almost forgot! I added a song to the site, but I think you have to hit the "play" button. Check it out! My hubby found it and sent me the link at work one day... aw... love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures! You did a great job on your first family shoot.