8.04.2009

So, it has been busy

There's just a few things going on right now. My day job is forcing overtime, which is no fun in the summer! We've had a couple extended cabin weekends. We celebrated our 4th anniversary not too long ago. And... I'm 28 weeks pregnant today! But I feel like I've neglected this blog, so here are a few photos just for fun. I have a few more shoots before I call it quits until Baby Gray arrives, so be on the lookout for those too!

The last Gray family photo before Baby Gray arrives!
I know these last three photos aren't anything special, but I was practicing manual settings at the cabin and felt like taking some down by the dock.

Also, the new Write Away website is up and running. Check it out! The site turned out great!

That's about it for now! More to come soon... I promise!

No comments: