12.22.2008

Baby, It's COLD Outside!

**Picture heavy post**
My co-worker, Erin, hired me to take photos of her siblings as a surprise gift to her parents. It was COLD, but we managed and it was a lot of fun! We met at the Mall of America Nordstrom entrance and did photos in the stairwell of the parking garage. Some people who walked by said, "You are out here by choice, huh..." and couldn't believe we were out in such frigid temps (just below zero!). Anyway, I love a lot of these photos, so I had to post a bunch! Merry Christmas!

I totally messed up with this photo technically, but I sort of like how it turned out. Not sure why.

This might be my favorite shot from today. Not one single thing is in focus in this shot and it was my very last image taken today (maybe my fingers were frozen?). We had lots of people inside Nordstroms looking at us taking these shots through the skyway. It was just a fun afternoon and even though it's completely blurred out, I'm calling it my favorite. I like it.

2 comments:

Alison Lea Photography said...

Those are amazing!!!!! YAHOO!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brianna-
I love this shot of the group walking in the skyway. Sometimes the best images are the ones captured in a way that the human eye can't see. Motion and blur are a good things sometimes. I had coffee with your dad last week and mentioned your blog. You have some really good images here. Keep shooting!

Curtis Johnson